This spring these 23 questions went around Facebook. Basically you ask your child the question and they answer it. It was great fun to hear James’ answers to the questions.
WITHOUT ANY prompting, ask your child these questions and write down EXACTLY what they say. It is a great way to find out what they really think.
James 4 1/2 years old
1. What is something mom always says to you? Put clothes on
2. What makes mom happy? When I listen.
3. What makes mom sad? When I don’t do something.
4. How does your mom make you laugh? When I (mom) do funny questions.
5. What was your mom like as a child? She liked reading stories
6. How old is your mom? 17
7. How tall is your mom? He showed me about 2 -3 feet.
8. What is her favorite thing to do? She likes to go to school
9. What does your mom do when you’re not around? Talk to DeeDee, keep my sister and brother safe.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Because she talks to God
11. What is your mom really good at? Sleeping
12. What is your mom not very good at? Castles
13. What does your mom do for a job? When she goes to work
14.What is your mom’s favorite food? Noodles
15.What makes you proud of your mom? Because I know the questions about my mommy
16. If your mom were a character, who would she be? daddy would watch mommy in a movie.
17. What do you and your mom do together? We cook together, watch movies, and go to sleep together.
18. How are you and your mom the same? Because we wear different clothes.
19. How are you and your mom different? Because we are both white
20. How do you know your mom loves you? Because she is proud me.
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? Because he is the daddy and you (mommy) are an amazing person.
22. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go? Go to McDonald’s.
23. How old was your Mom when you were born? 17.