Gideon was a little bit harder to do the questions with then James. But still the answers he did do were pretty cute.
WITHOUT ANY prompting, ask your child these questions and write down EXACTLY what they say. It is a great way to find out what they really think.
Gideon 3 years old
1. What is something mom always says to you? No
2. What makes mom happy? Mow the grass
3. What makes mom sad? when books fall on her head
4. How does your mom make you laugh? play in the bath with me
5. What was your mom like as a child? She pushed buttons on noses
6. How old is your mom? 8
7. How tall is your mom? She is big
8. What is her favorite thing to do? eat food
9. What does your mom do when you’re not around? close the doors.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? for a teacher
11. What is your mom really good at?
12. What is your mom not very good at? Cheating
13. What does your mom do for a job? swards
14.What is your mom’s favorite food? food!
15.What makes you proud of your mom? Because she cuts hair
16. If your mom were a character, who would she be? She would be in a house
17. What do you and your mom do together? climb up and down
18. How are you and your mom the same? I pretty much lost him at this pint
19. How are you and your mom different?
I do not want to talk about it
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
22. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go?
23. How old was your Mom when you were born? 9